Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems Erion Racing only makes exhaust for Honda bikes.(not 100% sure about that though.)
So how come more of you don't have Erion exhaust?
Too expensive?
Well........

·
Registered
3,599 Posts

Had an Erion on my 929 and liked it very much. It looked good (bumblebee with a black can), and sounded good. My current bike came with an ART, so no point in getting an Erion.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I love Erion but I have an Erion 929. It would look silly with anything else.

·
Registered
272 Posts
the can is not too stylish and no hi mount...I went DEVIL.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
MACI4LIFE : Quote (roadracer319 @ July 15 2003, 11:23pm)I love Erion but I have an Erion 929.  It would look silly with anything else.
Thats what i say!!
Yeah and Tony doesn't notice the extra weight anyway...

Seriously though, the sound of the Erion is nice until the upper revs, then it kind of '*blaaaaattttt*'s

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
partly from the name. It sounds a little racist when said wrong. I was talking to a black guy at one of hte local bike hangouts, and I didn't pronounce it 100% correctly. For a second there, he wasn't exactly happy. Then his friend jumped in and corrected my pronounciation.

Plus, I got my Hindle for cheap.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hmmm,interesting I'm blonde hair and blue eyes.
I guesss if I get Erion,I will watch my pronunc.......

·
Registered
433 Posts
I have Erion on both my bikes. I got the RC pipes used (wasn't looking specifically for Erion though). I bought the exhaust new for the 929, but that was before I found all of the information on the internet (Motorush and here).

Bang for the buck you can't really beat Hindle. Had I known then what I know now I would go Hindle. If I had extra cash laying around then I would go Arata or Akro (they both look awesome and both make excellent HP).

I saw a new Jardine system this weekend. I don't know what their HP numbers are like but it did look nice (much better than what I remember their old stuff).

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
nomad : Quote (MACI4LIFE @ July 16 2003, 2:07pm)Quote (roadracer319 @ July 15 2003, 11:23pm)I love Erion but I have an Erion 929.  It would look silly with anything else.
Thats what i say!!

Seriously though, the sound of the Erion is nice until the upper revs, then it kind of '*blaaaaattttt*'s
Lets switch bikes and you'll hear how yours sounds!!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
nomad : Quote (MACI4LIFE @ July 16 2003, 2:07pm)Quote (roadracer319 @ July 15 2003, 11:23pm)I love Erion but I have an Erion 929.  It would look silly with anything else.
Thats what i say!!

Oh and it's true about the weight

1 - 20 of 38 Posts