Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I go for a nice, calm, peacefull ride, I always get some A-hole in a cage that tries to get me to do wheelies ?

I promise that Im not wearing any shirts that say 'will stunt for tits or tips' while riding. So does this happen to anyone else on here ?

SS

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
I think this has already been hashed out but, FWIW, I have NEVER had that happen to me in 30 years of living in
Tucson . And before anyone starts in, yes, I have been on sportbikes for at least the last 15 years.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Never got that one. When in my stang they usually want me to roll the tires. If daddy is going to pop for a new set of 275/45/R17's at 200 a pop sure, will light 'em up all day long. Usually just ignore 'em.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I LOVE HOW THEY ASK YOU TO WHEN YOUR SITTING AT A RED LIGHT (oops) or when your in bumper to bumper traffic. or right in the middle of town on Main St. yea okay.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
freq : I LOVE HOW THEY ASK YOU TO WHEN YOUR SITTING AT A RED LIGHT (oops) or when your in bumper to bumper traffic. or right in the middle of town on Main St. yea okay.
or when you are going through the switch backs. i always get this group of dudes on my sinday ride at the hawks nest that want to see a wheelie, the bird comes flying out about that time

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'd not be so negative guys. We tend to get kids (and some adults) on the exit of towns etc. asking for wheelies.
I think it's great to see this interest even if it's not totally tuned to the realities - so many today are in the super anal super conservative kill joy anti bike mindeset that it's refreshing to see that there are still some left who can relate to bikes as fun and just want to see you cut loose.

·
Registered
161 Posts
There's that to it all right BJG but at least they've not got their heads up their asses... I guess that's when you cut loose and impress the hell out of them thus winning another young convert to biking (says he)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BizJetGuy : Quote (ondablade @ Aug. 10 2003, 9:36am)there are still some left who can relate to bikes as fun and just want to see you cut loose.      
or see you crash  
Or get busted at your own expense (ticket/arrest) .

SS

·
Registered
276 Posts
tits andtips are nice but i do em for my son too once in a while , i have made like 400 at the bar when i pick my girl friend up and all the drunks want a kick ass burn out i tell em to all pop 20$ and i will smoke it off accordingly they got a real good one ps i wana be a post ho

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Rigger : tits andtips are nice but i do em for my son too once in a while , i have made like 400 at the bar when i pick my girl friend up and all the drunks want a kick ass burn out i tell em to all pop 20$ and i will smoke it off accordingly they got a real good one ps i wana be a post ho
Heh, for $400 I'd burn it 'til it pops

1 - 17 of 17 Posts