Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this does not make any sense to me what so ever, so i went home on R&R couple months back from my current deployment, had no intention of getting myself into a relationship since one went bad 2 months into it, ended up meeting a girl we hung out had a great time and things just kind of started to to in that direction, figured it was going to happen sooner or later why wait and asked her out, she said no because she did not want to rush into anything and wait for me to get home and well see what happens that was in nov. first part of jan. things started to seem off but wasnt sure what was up, the my sister called me and started talking about facebook posts and what not so i called her got that all straightened out then my sister shoots me an email right after and said some guy who is back on R&R is going to try and hook up with her, i call again to see whats up, wow i cant believe this is happening again

·
Registered
216 Posts
Deployments are tough as Hell on everybody. I have seen it first hand. Our local unit was deployed and it wasn't hard to spot the spouses that weren't dealing with the issues well at the support group meetings and I am not just talking about women here. So I can see both sides of the deal. If it is meant to be, then it will happen when you get home.

Having an attractive mate is a great thing, but that will mean that others will always be attracted also. It is a good thing once you build up trust. I once dated a gal that could only be described as a swimsuit model. Everywhere we went, the guys would flock in and try to get her attention. Most of them staring at her chest the whole time. She would always reach out and pull me close when they came in. She didn't like the attention and wanted me there to fend them off.

I always wondered why women would dress to the nines when they were with someone already. I found out when I was out with her that she wasn't trying to impress the guys. She was trying to run off the other women. It was really interesting to see the response she got from them.

So what has this got to do about your situation? Maybe nothing other than to explain that things aren't always as they seem. Things happen for a reason and if you take it in stride until you are back it might just all work out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts