Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a full system for my 929.
Not had much luck so far but seen a full system for a 1998 918cc blade - just wondered if it would fit?

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
I'm looking for a full system for my 929.
Not had much luck so far but seen a full system for a 1998 918cc blade - just wondered if it would fit?

Definately not.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just got a race can for blade but the holes don't match

I have got a race can off e bay and it came off a blade got it today and the holes are well off is there enything I can do to get it to fit

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Re: Just got a race can for blade but the holes don't match

I have got a race can off e bay and it came off a blade got it today and the holes are well off is there enything I can do to get it to fit

Make up a plate to fit between the muffler and pipe to fit both bolt patterns. If the hanger is in a fixed position then you'll have to modify that as well.
Or just get the right muffler.

·
Registered
596 Posts
you could also get a header from a 929, then cut off the mounting flange and pipe and weld it to your 919 header. lots of work and not cheap, compared to getting the right can that just bolts on. be patient, something will come up in the classifieds. also, PM FMFWINGMAN on here, he always has parts like that, and if he doesn't he can prob find one in short order.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts