Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Baccy...While I admire your somewhat lame attempt at payback even though it is lacking in style and creativity, I feel compelled to warn you that calling me out may be a bigger endeavor than you are prepared for...I say..I say boy...I say boy you done...you done...opened up yoself a BIG can-o-whoopass...Let the party start.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Just keep diggin' the hole deeper mini-man...another foot or two and you can start pullin' the dirt in on yourself.

J

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fumb, can't you even come up with your own material?

BTW, have you noticed how bwhip likes to foment trouble? I'm thinking maybe he should be dragged into this childish free-for-all also

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Bacchus : fumb, can't you even come up with your own material?  

BTW, have you noticed how bwhip likes to foment trouble?  I'm thinking maybe he should be dragged into this childish free-for-all also  
I see no reason to drag innocent...well bystanders anyways into this biotch...you called me out...either get with it or admit you made a tragic mistake...

Jonny

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Never was impressed with the current prez anyway, so that one's a waste.  fumb, why don't you just go practice your burnouts on your awesome machine?!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts