Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys iam from the uk i always seen you,s talking about wing mirror extentions i have ask most places in the uk about these,s but with no luck can any of you good people point me in the right place and also crash protectors whici ones ?? many thanks

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
satanswarrior said:
hi guys iam from the uk i always seen you,s talking about wing mirror extentions i have ask most places in the uk about these,s but with no luck can any of you good people point me in the right place and also crash protectors whici ones ?? many thanks
R&R Motorsports for the mirror extensions.http://www.rrmotorsport.com/
This is nomad13RR's site he is a sponsor and member here on this site. His web site states that they are temporarily out of stock of the extensions. Don't know if he ships internationally, you could P.M. him and ask.

I use Intuitive frame sliders and purchased them from Dan Kyle, also a site sponsor. He ships internationally but I would hope that there is something comparable over there (maybe Harris?) if Intuitive has no distributor in the U.K.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
good timing, I was just looking for the race plates to remove the mirrors but now I don't have to search!

Thanks!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
satanswarrior said:
For crash protectors, I have the ones from R&G Racing. They seem sturdy and well-made, though I'm happy to say I haven't tested them "for real".

·
Registered
317 Posts
satanswarrior said:
When you say "wing" mirror extensions what do you mean? And are you wanting these for a 929 or 954?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts