Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, before I go out and buy paint, I want to make sure for a fact that it is indeed the winning red. I'm getting results for winning red or chassis red which is paint code R217M.. Here's a picture of the bike.. I can't find a single paint code on this bike.. I've read that there is one under the seat possibly.. but i bought the bike and it already had a corbin seat installed.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man! I'm in the middle of doing a clutch install as we speak. She just rolled 25k before they started slipping. Just waiting on a few parts to come in.. The previous owner laid her down at one point and the mid and lower fairings are scratched. I was looking at possibly repainting them and getting the decals. I did find a lower fairing on ebay for 125 shipped, new.. It's almost tempting to just do that.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They had the mid too but it looks like that was sold. It's got 5 days left on it so if nothing pops up by then i'll prob snag it.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
On my 08 blade it's under the passenger seat in the dish. Sweet pic by the way. That bike is showing no signs of aging!
same on my 954

OP, at that price, have you considered waiting for a fairing to pop up on craigslist or ebay? I got a pair for my 954 on craigslist for $100. Got some sandpaper, a buffer and compound and just went to town on it. Looked brand new after a few hours of work and I have another full extra for my other side

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rider4life.. thats the icon torrent with a light smoked windscreen yeah? Lol we're rockin the same helmet!
Yup, that's the one. Matches the bike perfectly.. I have 2 of the Honda Racing Jackets that match the bike too, but the zippers are screwed up in both of them. I'm looking at a new helmet next year.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I have the matching textile jacket, and my bike is getting painted satin white this week :D Pics soon! I'm wetting myself over this. I wanted white because we don't get it here in America.

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Wow your bike slammed! Just curious how you got the forks so low? Looks sweet in the pic
That's exactly what I thought! I enlarged the picture to look at the top bridge; was a little surprised the fork legs weren't poking any higher than normal...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts