Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TGZ13 said:
Me and my buddy had both tried them a few yrs ago but just couldnt get them to work right for us.

Some people love them though I just prefer Netgear

Yeah but Cisco bought Linksys, so they have to be good right? ;) :)
no, I really have had great luck with them. It is what we sell at work, and I have put in about 200, only had 2 out of box failures (died within 90 days).

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
I like the remote cam for the front door more than anything. If you have a wireless laptop, and someone knocks on the door, you don't even have to move to see who it is :smilebig:

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
TGZ13 said:
How about in the garage to babysit the bike.. Would suck though if you were at work checking in and saw that someone was stealing it :huh:
Good idea. And one in the bathroom too. That would be great watching your g/f or wife take a nice hot bath :eyebrows:

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
ND4SPD said:
If your wife isn't letting you in on that action on her own, you got bigger issues
Shiiaat, I'm talking about for the times you are out of town on business, and when you have to work on Saturday :eyebrows:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
TGZ13 said:
How about in the garage to babysit the bike.. Would suck though if you were at work checking in and saw that someone was stealing it :huh:
You live in NY even with all the babysitting in the world the odds are still against you....hate to be the one to tell you but :idunno:

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
MrX954 said:
You live in NY even with all the babysitting in the world the odds are still against you....hate to be the one to tell you but :idunno:
I live in the suburbs not the actual city. By me the biggest problem we have is the punk ass 18yr olds driving their rich parents Lexus and their lovely personalities :thumbd:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
TGZ13 said:
I live in the suburbs not the actual city. By me the biggest problem we have is the punk ass 18yr olds driving their rich parents Lexus and their lovely personalities :thumbd:
Oops! my bad I thought that Staten Island and NYC were of the same type of place you'll have to excuse me I'm a little slow :loony:

I know the type your speaking of we have a limited amount around here.

·
Registered
887 Posts
man, that looks pretty cool...I wouldn't mind giving one of those a try....ya think it's be difficult to configure? Wonder if it would work with the DLink routers? Anyone here tried one yet?

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
I had one set up just using my camcorder and firewire on my mac. OK but my dog is old so seeing him snoozing all day was boring.

On the bike watch it might be useful for photo evidence to help the police hunt the $%%$^^ down ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts