Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
So...........Where would you rather live and what's stopping you?

·
Registered
61 Posts
If your reason is because the coppers are a pain and you cant ride the streets without getting hassled. Ive read Spain is extremely motorcycle friendly .... so you might want to go check it out?

Southern California has great canyon roads but the law has been intensifying its efforts to thwart our good time ...

·
Registered
61 Posts
brennyP said:
move to Oz....sunny all year around and miles and miles of twisty roads :thumb:
Yeah right ... rub it in. Its winter and raining here today in sunny Southern California and you guys are right in the middle of summer in OZ. I could say it sunny all year around here and it is riding weather more than 85% of the time.

Enjoy it while you can because with winter comes rain and plenty ... Ive been in Melbourne on a few occasions for extended periods of time as I have family in the Caulfield suburb of Melbourne. I even lived there for a year when I was a kid. I love Australia! Its a wonderful place. If I didnt live here in the USA then Australia would be my next choice for sure!

Keep the shiny side up or up-side down depending on where you live.

:smilebig:

·
Registered
47 Posts
bladerrx said:
yes its true i really wish i lived somewhere else cos englands crap
Jeeessss,,,, Not another one getting 12 months @ her Majestys pleasure 4 doing 34mph on a Great British road...

I agree with your sentiments.

CANADA 4 ME!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
gazza i was over your way a while back fylde superbikes
it used to be a great ride over there from skipton but last time we went the back road was crawling with police luckily all the cameras were facing the wrong way but it has taken the fun out of the garstang road
i think i might buy a pedal bike cos they can go as fast as they like
regards
chris

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
i think i might buy a pedal bike cos they can go as fast as they like :rotfl:

Now where would the fun be in that? Never get your knee down that far...
And what about Acceleration, naa itll never happen.
Know what you mean about cameras and traffic trollies (filth), every time you go round a bloody bend theres a camera, or a trolly dolly just doing their job.
The whole countrys making money out of motor vehicles, speeding, clamping, towing away, yellow lines, not paying attention to the road and now using your mobile phone. What happened to smoking and eating butties while in control of a vehicle, that ll be next. and many more.
"ARMAGEDDON"
Sorry about that, I am on one..... :whine:
Hope you find your eutopia
gazza

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
GAZZERUK said:
i think i might buy a pedal bike cos they can go as fast as they like :rotfl:

Now where would the fun be in that? Never get your knee down that far...
And what about Acceleration, naa itll never happen.
Know what you mean about cameras and traffic trollies (filth), every time you go round a bloody bend theres a camera, or a trolly dolly just doing their job.
The whole countrys making money out of motor vehicles, speeding, clamping, towing away, yellow lines, not paying attention to the road and now using your mobile phone. What happened to smoking and eating butties while in control of a vehicle, that ll be next. and many more.
"ARMAGEDDON"
Sorry about that, I am on one..... :whine:
Hope you find your eutopia
gazza

no race track? get your adrenaline there on sundays :idunno:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
l'timbré said:
good reply
but i ride a motorcycle because it gives the freedom to go where i want and not get stuck in the usual bank holiday traffic jams that we in uk seem to be famous for
so to go to a trackday would be im sure a great buzz but it means i am stuck just going round and round a controlled envoiroment
I WILL NOT COMPLY TO ANY SORT OF RULES THE AUTHORITIES GIVE OUT
ok then maybe just a few....................well ok then probably most of them
but one question to our U.S. friends......how the hell do you live with a 55mph speed limit? and is it enforced to the letter or is the occassional 'blind eye'turned?
regards
chris

·
Registered
47 Posts
l'timbré said:
Now thats a good idea?
DONNINGTON, THRUXTON, BRANDS HATCH, may be.... :huh:
NO OULTON PARKS nearest. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Down here quebec canada, we have roads where we can go to really let loose. In the woods, bumpy , real bumpy roads but no houses nothing.

One can always go nuts on the public roads and escape from the police but it is just plain stupid.

In the city the cops will hit you with their car if you try to escape, or just folow you to your final stop in a post somewhere.

On the Highway, if you go over 200km/h the police wont even go after you.

I realised not to long ago that it is important to respect the other people on the street,(some people are very afraid of loud pipes) so I only go crazy alone on the fuck-up pavement in the woods.

I could only wish of the roads I see on pictures here.

·
Registered
47 Posts
A little bit windy with the occasional shower, but otherwise OK!!!!
Its quite pleasant living on the west coast, we sometimes miss the worst weather... Oh forgot, sometimes we get all the shiiitte...
Whats it been like in white rose country? :cool:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts