Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been following the assertions made by the leftist media at the apparent lack of immediate WMD discovery

In a leap of logic, they have jumped to the conclusion that since we haven't found them immediately that they didnt exist...

My question is this...since we haven't found either Bin Laden or Sodom yet....can we also conclude that they were mythical beings?

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
No I don't think we can conclude that, but we can conclude that Bush is a liar and his administration fabricated evidence.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lying politicians....isnt that an oxymoron?

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Baketech : Lying politicians....isnt that an oxymoron?
Lying about this puts him in his own group really. Falsifying evidence to go to war. These people need to rag on him for lying as much as they did over Clinton doing the same thing. Oh yeah, except that Clinton's lying was over some strange, not a war.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
booth23 : Quote (Baketech @ June 05 2003, 1:46pm)Lying politicians....isnt that an oxymoron?
Lying about this puts him in his own group really.  Falsifying evidence to go to war.  These people need to rag on him for lying as much as they did over Clinton doing the same thing.  Oh yeah, except that Clinton's lying was over some strange, not a war.
Actually Clinton and his administrations made the same assertions about Iraq's WMD....but the repubs shot him down.... LOL

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
booth23 : Politicians  
Yep...they're about 1 notch up the ladder from forum administrators....

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Baketech : Quote (booth23 @ June 05 2003, 12:53pm)Politicians  
Yep...they're about 1 notch up the ladder from forum administrators....
Be careful Baketech, they'll be PMing you a warning for that statement

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
booth23 : Be careful Baketech, they'll be PMing you a warning for that statement    
Again???

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Oh yeah Baketech, I forgot to tell you this. My best friend is Black and one of his friend's is major white. Like you'd meet the guy and have a hard time seeing he is so bright. Anyway, they rag on each constantly. My friend will say 'What's up cracker' and his friend will say 'What's up nigga' and they'll go back in forth with these slurs, but it's in good fun. AFter a while one of them will call the other one Bush, and the fun stops. The next thing you hear is F*CK YOU, don't call me that. I laugh my a$$ off everytime it starts

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Baketech : Quote (booth23 @ June 05 2003, 12:57pm)Be careful Baketech, they'll be PMing you a warning for that statement    
Again???
Really? Haha, funny. I got a warning via PM for this statement

'Wow! Well some people finger pointed for months and months on this site, and those threads didn't get locked. And those people were in a daily pissing contest with everyone, protestors, Hollywood, liberals, democrats. What b.s.'

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Baketech : Lying politicians....isnt that an oxymoron?
It's not an oxymoron, it's just that stating both terms is redundant.

'Honest politician' is the oxymoron.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nomad : Quote (Baketech @ June 05 2003, 1:46pm)Lying politicians....isnt that an oxymoron?
It's not an oxymoron, it's just that stating both terms is redundant.

'Honest politician' is the oxymoron.
Good one Nomad....
When I hit send on that post, something didnt look right but I couldn't put my finger on it...now I know....

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Quote they have jumped to the conclusion that since we haven't found them immediately that they didnt exist...

Would you care to tell us which 'Leftist media' has specfically stated that WMD did not exist or have you just made that up cus you fancy another punch up..........................

PS you must be really bored at (or short of) work right now

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Geez, Bake---

You're so much better behaved on your VFR !

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
booth23 : Lying about this puts him in his own group really.  Falsifying evidence to go to war.
If this were true, it would put him right in line with LBJ during the supposed Gulf of Tonkin attack, See also the sinking of the Maine before the Spanish American war, and who knows what else? When these guys wanna go, they'll find a reason. And if they should be committing us to a conflict but have no political will, they'll ignore pretty much anything...

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
CBRVFR : Geez, Bake---

You're so much better behaved on your VFR !
BAGELMAN!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
So you tell me about this great .org, I sign up and It goes up for auction? Hope it wasn't anything I said...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts