Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
She better claim that she felt her life or limb to be in danger. Otherwise she may be charged with manslaughter. Her "Somebody tried to mug me, and I shot him." Might not cut it.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
She better claim that she felt her life or limb to be in danger. Otherwise she may be charged with manslaughter. Her "Somebody tried to mug me, and I shot him." Might not cut it.

You missed this part:
Margaret Johnson, who lives in Harlem, has a permit for the weapon and does not face charges

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
There is no jury in the world that would convict dear old granny in a wheelchair of manslaughter. If they did, she would have to have the worst legal team on the planet.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Pretty tough to get a manslaughter indictment when the guy is still walking and just suffered a flesh wound.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
There is no jury in the world that would convict dear old granny in a wheelchair of manslaughter. If they did, she would have to have the worst legal team on the planet.
Especially since she was treated for injury too. "Mugging" also included assault in this case.

Even in Cali Grandma would've had no trouble.:patriot:

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
That's what I'm talking about. Just shoot the guy and get it over with. Too bad it was only an elbow shot. Then again, can you imagine the pain the must have come from that? Talk about a case of Tennis Elbow.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts