Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys so.i have an.issue. changeed the clutch in my bike last night and now it will not start. People tell me the cam.sensor on.the clutch cover is prolly backwards. I have the magnet part facing the weird sprocket. Is that rite? Or should it be facing the clutch? And the magnet on the sensor is not aligned with the little sprocket. PLZ HELP!!

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Ok guys so.i have an.issue. changeed the clutch in my bike last night and now it will not start. People tell me the cam.sensor on.the clutch cover is prolly backwards. I have the magnet part facing the weird sprocket. Is that rite? Or should it be facing the clutch? And the magnet on the sensor is not aligned with the little sprocket. PLZ HELP!!

That would be the pulse generator so I'm guessing you are not using a manual?
Did you remove the pulse generator from the cover for some reason?
Is the pulse generator plugged in to the harness?
Is it throwing a MIL on the dash indicating the pulse generator is not working?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks blade racer, i took it off the cover during the process of the clutch replacement not knowing it was easier to un plug from harness. I do have a manual on my phone. Its quicker to get replys on here then to find what i need in the manaul.
I had the pulse generator in upside down, seen the bevels in the sensor when i got it all out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts