Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you guys getting per pallet in your area? Prices here just dropped, and gas prices are up, so I'm struggling. :crap:

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
phobiaphobe said:
Never recycled pallets but in high school we used to steal a lot of them for bush party fires. :idunno:
That's a type of recycling! :D

You mean I can get money for the pallets I have laying around in my yard??

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
ND4SPD said:
Pete's on a phishing trip...but yes, you should be able to get money for them. Around here they fetch anywhere from $5-$15.
I figured... :D I'll probably just chuck 'em in the dumpster with the rest of the construction crap. Or, I could put stuff on them in the basement for those times the basement floods!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
We pay $3.25 each for used pallets delivered. 100 pallet minium for delivery.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
abtech said:
hmmmm:

"With his New York brim and his gold tooth displayed, nobody give him trouble cuz they know he got it made. He's bad, bad, bad, he's nationwide."
Nice. My favorite line is " Driving down the highway in my V8 Ford, I got a shine on my shoes, I got my sideburnes low... :thumb:

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
G-Force Junkie said:
Nice. My favorite line is " Driving down the highway in my V8 Ford, I got a shine on my shoes, I got my sideburnes low... :thumb:
You're a little off there, but we get the point. :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
We have places here that have signs up giving them away for free cause they can't get rid of them alot of the time so it's free skids for the fire pit..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts