Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, don't know how many of you would be interested in this but there's a bike ride in support of Wootton Bassett on Sunday the 14th of March. The ride will be starting at Leigh Delamere Service Station J17 (eastbound) of the M4.

Cost is Just £5 so come along its for a worthy cause

They will be riding to RAF Lyneham where there will be a presentation to hand over the funds raised for the Afghan Heroes Charity, set up last September by a group of mothers who lost their sons in Afghanistan. Anyone who's interested can find out further information on the facebook event.

Link to the event on facebook.

Oh, and in case you're wondering this is a completely non-political event and has already been cleared with Wootton Bassett and RAF Lyneham.

Entry form to ensure you can get into RAF Lyneham on the day

Ps there are over 3500 bikes registered...

·
Registered
900 Posts
looking and thinking yep up for it, who else is going, might have to trade down to a Bmw for the trip !
Do what,!!! stick a cushen under your ass, you will be alright. :rotfl:
going to try and get there my self, work permitted:thumb:

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
This looks like it'll be a really popular day out, every forum seems to be supporting it, and a few people I know with bikes have asked me if I am going..... unfortunately I don't think I will be going.

·
Registered
582 Posts
This looks like its going to be some big event, according to various sources one of the biggest charity events, have already set to join a small meet on route.

Come on guys big push for this one.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I'm a member of a few UK forums and the respose has been awesome.I am obviously going and will post the main areas where folks from many other clubs are meeting in various locations in order to turn up en masse.It will be a cracking day and sincerly hope that the rozzers see this for what it is meant to be,which is total support and thanks for our armed forces at this difficult time.:clap:

·
Registered
900 Posts
1,123 comfirmed people coming, it will be mad, and raise a hell of a lot of money, £5,615 and counting.....

·
Registered
399 Posts
We really should find somewhere on camp where we can all meet,i'll work on that and let everyone know closer to the date.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Just a quick update.

Now over 10000 bikes going with pillion's nearly 14000.

I do hope the town is big enough! To cut my carbon foot print i have 25 people on my bike!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts