Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Word of warning to all of you who use ebay to buy products do not buy anything from this guy{JASRACE0000} he has caught me for 385 bucks and i can't see any return on it for me.
story goes bought 2mid and 2lowers for my erion929 in feb did not receive got in contact with f__k head and he said must have got lost in post,he had no tracking number why i don't know as part was insured for 400 he said,so he says he will send me them on again off another bike so no sign again after another 2 months,have email this F--K and no reply from him in the last 3 weeks,boy am i piss off as i live in ireland and can't get my hand on his neck to snap it.
rgds
irish.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
it is possible that it got lost, trust me, i work for a branch of the post office, it does happen.

where does he live? call the cops in his town, that usualy works quite well

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will try that and see how it goes,i know that it could have got lost but twice and he won't reply to me.it's not the money that bothers me it that i can't get erion edition plastic in europe and have to get them from the states,ron ayers won't ship outside the usa,that's what has me piss off as my bike is only 12 months old and look's like #### with out the plastics.
had a crash in january got hit by a truck.
rgds
irish

·
Registered
65 Posts
FYI, Plastics are alot cheaper in Canada, if you can find a source in Canada that will ship international there are savings to be had. As for the ebayer, his day will come. It mkaes my blood boil that there are scumbags like that out there.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Sounds like he is taking advantage of you since your out of the country. Post his e-mail address here and maybe a few of us can stir the pot a little.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I had a little trouble with the guy too. I bought two things from him in April of this year. I bought a black front fender. He said it had two missings tabs but he failed to mention the total ripped out front piece. I kept the piece because I could fix it and I only gave 5.50 for it. I purchased a bent front wheel with a 'supposed new tire' and 'Perfect' rotors for about 120. Not bad for the rotors and tire, knew the wheel was bent. When the wheel came in the tire was about 1/2 worn off and the rotors were warped about 1/4 inch. Very easy to see once we took rotors off wheel and laid them on a flat surface. He was mad but did refund money and all I was out was shipping. Needless to say, I haven't bought from him since.

Just me two cents.........

·
Registered
210 Posts
IRISH929 : ,ron ayers won't ship outside the usa,that's what has me piss off as my bike is only 12 months old and look's like #### with out the plastics.
rgds
irish
I'm sure a fellow .Org member would be more than happy to help you out. Buy the plastic from Ron Ayers and have them shipped to a member here in the States then that member ships to you. Then you reimburse that member for shipping charges.

We have to help each other out around here.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
I am telling you, call the cops in his hood and report a theft or whatever. it will work.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
stegen : I am telling you, call the cops in his hood and report a theft or whatever. it will work.
Will that work from Ireland? I didn't think foreigners could press charges in the USA...

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
CBRGuy : Quote (IRISH929 @ July 24 2003, 9:30pm),ron ayers won't ship outside the usa,that's what has me piss off as my bike is only 12 months old and look's like #### with out the plastics.
rgds
irish
I'm sure a fellow .Org member would be more than happy to help you out.  Buy the plastic from Ron Ayers and have them shipped to a member here in the States then that member ships to you.  Then you reimburse that member for shipping charges.  

if you want to get them from a canadian source then i'll send them to you, as long as you pay the shipping of course. PM me if your interested.

·
Registered
216 Posts
You said there was no tracking number for the first package but please tell me you and him learned your lesson from the first package and then for the second package you demanded a tracking number. Also I'd ask him to show proof that he shipped anything to you. When I ship threw UPS they put the address where it was shipped to on the receipt. Also give us some info on who he is and where his shop is. Maybe one of us go there every now and then and we can investigate it for you.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
nomad : Quote (stegen @ July 25 2003, 1:15am)I am telling you, call the cops in his hood and report a theft or whatever. it will work.
Will that work from Ireland?  I didn't think foreigners could press charges in the USA...
not sure but usually a call from the local police will scare the person into sending his money back at the least

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
CBRGuy : Quote (IRISH929 @ July 24 2003, 9:30pm),ron ayers won't ship outside the usa,that's what has me piss off as my bike is only 12 months old and look's like #### with out the plastics.
rgds
irish
I'm sure a fellow .Org member would be more than happy to help you out.  Buy the plastic from Ron Ayers and have them shipped to a member here in the States then that member ships to you.  Then you reimburse that member for shipping charges.  

I'm willing to help you out if need be

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank's guy's for the response.trying to find his address a moment and will ring the cops as soon as i find it.
it would be great if one of you guys will send on the plastics for me,i will buy them and get them delivered to one of you and send a bankers check for shipping and a few beers.won't beable to do so for a few week as i'm moving house{free agent again}
also will post his email address on monday as i'm in work now and can't think of it.
thank's guys
Frank.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts