Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
ND4SPD said:
Yep. Somehow I got volunteered to come in, but that's ok 'cuz I get a super easy day at work, plus a day off to use whenever I want...same for next Monday :woowoo:
Thats not a bad deal then. We have tons of work but with the holidays and all I have no motorvation at all to do anything :huh:

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
ConqSoft said:
Yep, I'm here all week.... Skeleton crew. It's really a bad time to use vacation days, since it's almost like a vacation at work anyway. :idunno:
I never saw the point in taking off the holidays either. Noone is around and whoever is around is usually laid back.

I save my days for vacation or when I want to do something with meaning and not just sit home and take off :thumb:

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ConqSoft said:
Yep, I'm here all week.... Skeleton crew. It's really a bad time to use vacation days, since it's almost like a vacation at work anyway. :idunno:
Your city's not shut down then due to the snow I take it? How much did you end up getting?

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Off till the 4th with pay and doesn't go against our annual PTO.

We don't take a lot of the bank holidays over the year so we can have this 7-10 days off at the end of the year. Works great if ya got kids in school.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts