Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Which Airline Blows Donkey Balls?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, since this came up in the So F-ing Hot thread, it's time to vote.

Personally, I think Southwest is horrible. Vote now.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Hmmm...for short hop flights, like SoCal to the Bay, I hate the Embraers American Eagle uses, and since I don't have the gold milage card...I have to wait in the long lines American seems to always have. Missed a flight last week I'd have made if traveling on Southwest (or United).

For these type of trips, I like Southwest. Print out boarding pass ahead of time, 737s, nice seats and nice flight attendants. Lack of assigned seating doesn't bother me...middle seat last row for an hour? Who cares.

Across the country, Southwest definitely sucks.

But America West is the shittiest airline I've used in the US.

But bar none, the very shittiest airline I've had the displeasure of taking, China Air. I told my boss if I get another iten using them, I'll refuse to go. Not only did everything about the interior of the plane suck, the service quaintly communist, the pilots were very aggressive, and later checking showed a dismal safety record.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
:huh:

Anyone who votes American or United must not fly much.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
:huh:

Anyone who votes ... United must not fly much.
I don't fly much by your standards, but I recently flew on United for the first time and can say that, on four separate flights (San Diego-San Fran-Reno-Denver-Houston), I have never experienced such headaches with delays, gate shuffling, and crappy in-flight service.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
I don't fly much by your standards, but I recently flew on United for the first time and can say that, on four separate flights (San Diego-San Fran-Reno-Denver-Houston), I have never experienced such headaches with delays, gate shuffling, and crappy in-flight service.
That's actually what I meant.

Don't fly them, those airlines, much. All airlines have their days when they lose your luggage, the plane breaks, bad weather at one of their hubs dicks up the whole works, a flight attendant is a total bitch...I've experienced these things on all airlines.

But consistently, United and American IMO are the best domestics. Most airline polls I've read say the same thing.

Outside the US, there is definitely better...

1 - 20 of 75 Posts