Votes: 18 28.6%
  • It is all the same color when the lights are out

Votes: 7 11.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Sometimes I miss that xgf and her moms delicious tostadas and burritos... well ok I miss the food not the xgf.

It was a shock to the family that I married an Asian girl. Everyone has gotten over any preconceptions and differences. Cant get used to some of the chinese food though.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Just went out with an African-American beauty. She turned out to be a bitch like most of the women in Dallas (gold diggers) so color doesn't matter at all.
I'll date any color woman as long as she is easy on my eyes. I prefer to date within my religion but as long as they believe in a God then I'm cool.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I don't believe in any superstition and I like to think of myself as open-minded (I hope I'm right). Still, marrying someone of the same ethnicity has made life easier in many ways. I didn't set out to have it that way, it just turned out. I have to say that I'm glad though.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Hell yeah. But then again, my father married outside his race so technically I am (was) almost always dating within my race.

I did learn in my travels that race and religion are sticking points but culture can be a huge barrier too. Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South African. Even when it's the same religion, the difference in how people are raised and taught politically and culturally can have a huge impact on a relationship.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
I did learn in my travels that race and religion are sticking points but culture can be a huge barrier too. Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South African. Even when it's the same religion, the difference in how people are raised and taught politically and culturally can have a huge impact on a relationship.
Totally.

With the differences in culture even state to state or even different areas in a state ( a person from NorCal comes from a much different culture than SoCal), and I think that is a far larger barrier than race or religion.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts