Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They seem realy slow and DANGEROUS. I was caught behind one the other day and it was painful to ride that slow in the turns. :rant:
Maybe if they had these ... they look like they could be fun.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Absolutely not. Ever.

I still remember riding the three wheel ATV's before they were outlawed. Being used to dirt bikes, I'd stick my foot out to drag around the corners, only to run over it with the rear tire! :nono:

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
As per basic design rules. sporting trikes (benefits light weight v four wheels, added grip v two wheels) MUST have two wheels up front. Old sporting trikes with bike engines (Morgan and BSA) and new (Grinall Scorpion with BMW) all follow this rule. Ever drive one of the original 1950's 200cc Messerschmidt bubble cars with tandem two seat? Definition of slow speed fun!

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
I know some handicapped fellows that find their trikes to be a very viable way to stay in motorcycling. If I ever find myself in similar straits, I will have one for sure.... :thumb:

bwhip said:
I still remember riding the three wheel ATV's before they were outlawed. Being used to dirt bikes, I'd stick my foot out to drag around the corners, only to run over it with the rear tire!
Man me too! I completely sucked on those things, ran the big knobby up my leg several times before I got the hint.... :crap:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
There was a famous rapper on an episode of Cribs that had one of those T-Rex thingies....looked a bit fruity with the Givi bags on the side.... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Baketech said:
There was a famous rapper on an episode of Cribs that had one of those T-Rex thingies....looked a bit fruity with the Givi bags on the side.... :rolleyes:
I think there was a few, but Ja Rule was the one with the clipshot of him doing burnouts as the scene closed, I think.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts