Votes: 6 66.7%
  • NO!

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Ah right - it's hard to see exactly what the item is in the video, I guess it is one item and the sleeves can be detached to leave a chest / back protector.....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
once the official sample is completed we will do the official video..
As always we'll post it here....

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
roger, i see now.......its an updated version i see...........are you gonna price it ridiculously and drive people away???

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No.. Actually the reason for creating this line was to offer high quality products for a reasonable price.. this will be no more than $130 or $150.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
basically it's a full mesh jacket with armor and kidney belt.
The sleeve is removable for those who need extra back and chest protection for their jacket for example. yes the price is for the complete jacket itself, retail no more than $150..

Will also be available in colors..

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
I would wear this. I see your idea presents a better form of protection. Please give us more detail. I am already hooked. Looking forward to seeing adds for sale. Keep me posted.:)

·
Registered
197 Posts
I couldn't!! There's no where for my boobs to go :rotfl:
LMAO thats why Alpine Stars created their Stella line of riding gear.....Thanks to LoopyLee and her Boobs.....my g-friend had leathers to wear. :boobs: Loopy...put them away.......my gosh this is a family friendly site....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts