Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EOM

I thought they gave up the whole two wheel thing? :idunno:

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Never saw the TV version of the race but got some of the best seats in the house for the whole weekend. During race 2 I was on the roof of the press building with the SPEED Channel camera crew at the end of the front straight going into turn 1. Now that was a badass view of the track. The only part we couldn't see was the Corkscrew, but fortunately they had a crew there too, which we got broadcast onto the TV's next to us. I have some really kickass home footage of Xaus going into 1 with the ass end 2 inches off the track.

Dano

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dude, i'm sure you'll remember that weekend for a long time, huh? i don't win much, of anything.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Northy said:
Did you get a ZX-6R with that deal? Or just the jacket?
if REAPER doesn't come back w/ an answer. i know he got a ZX-6R and a custom helmet.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Northy: yes got the ZX-6R, jacket, custom helmet, trip...yada yada yada. Sorry for the late reply, been a busy day.

Dano

·
Registered
559 Posts
Did you keep the ZX-6R? I haven't heard much about it. How do you like it. My sister is looking at getting one. Just wondering if you had any comments. No problem on the delay, I understand about being busy.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
I got rid of it...that's how I got my 954. Got rid of my 600RR too. The 636 was a great bike, lots of power for a 6. The brakes are AWESOME and the seat is quite comfy. Needs a damper in the worst way too. Not nearly as bad as lets say my 954 but still needs one. You can check my gallery to see a pic of it. I just found out that one of the guys at the dealer I brought it to is buying it as a track bike. He's taking the SPEED Channel plastics off it of course. I put around 1800 miles on it in about three weeks, so I got some good use out of it.

Dano

1 - 10 of 10 Posts