Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
:rotfl: Let's see.......... A '67? Camaro waiting to be built, a Camaro in the garage and a Firebird on the driveway. Wanna bet their boyfriends/brothers have mullets?

EDIT: Nice catch Figment. I also forgot to add that girls can be cowards too.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
:huh: I'm trying to figure out the purpose of this photo....and failing miserably at it. :hmm:

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
BDA116 said:
:rotfl: Let's see.......... A '67? Camaro waiting to be built, a Cmaro in the garage and a Firebird on the driveway. Wanna bet their boyfriends/brothers have mullets?
I was thinking the same thing! And surprised that one of them wasn't parked on the lawn. Lookin' pretty ign'ant on that plastic furniture, there ladies!

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Guys you are looking at this all wrong. They need to double the sheep, sell the cars so he can get a trackbike and trailer, then give him the guns. Followed by a few more doubles :)

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
BDA116 said:
:rotfl: Let's see.......... A '67? Camaro waiting to be built, a Camaro in the garage and a Firebird on the driveway. Wanna bet their boyfriends/brothers have mullets?

EDIT: Nice catch Figment. I also forgot to add that girls can be cowards too.
In true peanut picking fashion, that is a '68.... :smilebig:

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
And what year is the blond :hmm: or the brunette :hmm: your focus on the cars :gay: not mention the gixxer site that posts camaros (they can be forgiven the ladies).

Double sheep dipping for the women, :nono: for the guys.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Baketech said:
In true peanut picking fashion, that is a '68.... :smilebig:
:rotfl: :thumb:

You are correct sir!

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
chix, guns, high powered vehicles. Ain't nuttin' wrong w/ that.

Would those pix have been in the NWS forum in days of yore? I stopped subscribing to that quite a while ago (about a month)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
deez said:
Screw all of you pansies, that blonde on the left can hold my gun anytime :eyebrows:
Would that be a snub-nosed .38 special? :poke:

That's funny...the first thing I did was check to see if their fingers were on the triggers too. I can go over to 1000rr.com and see if I can find that picture of pip pointing his .357 at the camera in true ganster-style.

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ER said:

That's funny...the first thing I did was check to see if their fingers were on the triggers too. I can go over to 1000rr.com and see if I can find that picture of pip pointing his .357 at the camera in true ganster-style.

Listen hata. It's gansta.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
ER said:

Nope, that would be either a Sig 229 in .40 caliber (Thanks Pete :D ) , a Sig 239 in .357sig, or my custom Winchester Defender 12 gauge with dual pistol grips :smilebig:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts