Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was out with a friend a few days ago was making a normal right turn heading up to the local twistie spot close to wear I live. Leaned the bike over started my turn ass end hit some gravel and started to slide tried to tap the rear brake just to try to straighten it out, ended up locking the rear brake I started to drift into oncoming traffic so i grabbed the front brake but when I did I grabbed it way to hard. Ended up doing an endo planting the front of the bike in the dirt and me flying off landing on my head and neck. Nothing broken but my bike I am a bit sore but the meds they gave me at the hospital are really helping.

Pics of bike before

After

I am taking it to a friend thats a good motorcycle mechanic will by the parts I can off fleebay and get it going again. Will post up pics when she is complete again, maybe 1 1/2 months. The bike still runs after we found the gauge cluster it started right up, my friend rode it home for me while I rode his smaller bike back home.

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Okay, glad to hear you rode, albeit another bike, home. That's the main thing!
Good luck on the rebuild, it'l be worth it. Trust me, I just kinda know where you're coming from. ;^)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts