Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok........you all know how easy it is for me to put the wrong words when I type....... RIGHT?

So, we have NO heat on the 10 floor at work... like we are wearing our Jackets and stuff so I send an email to maintenance....... I can only wait for there quick reponse :rotfl:

Good afternoon.
Just wanted to let you know that it is not warm at all on the 10th floor. I only feel cold air coming out of the vent and a lot of us are about to put our clothes
Thanks
Virginie

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is what they are goint to respond:
" :ttiwwp: ."
:rotfl: The funny thing is my group (about 10 of us) were complaining all morning so I decided to send an email and CC all 10 of them including my boss.......:eek: So, if you think you guys give me a hard time on this site, you can imagine what I'm going thru at work today....... :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
:rotfl: The funny thing is my group (about 10 of us) were complaining all morning so I decided to send an email and CC all 10 of them including my boss.......:eek: So, if you think you guys give me a hard time on this site, you can imagine what I'm going thru at work today....... :rotfl:
So they're telling you to quit playing around on the site and get back to work, too?

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
271 Posts
It's all good. I'm on a single day vacation because of an email I wrote to my boss. It went to everyone, and it wasn't very friendly. But it gave me a whole day to post like a madman on here and get some good info. Oh yeah, and I haven't had to get out of my pajamas yet!:thumb::evilaugh:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts