Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Have you checked on places such as eBay? Someone might be selling their 954RR and removed one?

Btw, welcome to the org! Hope you enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I'll sell you a PCIIIr for $175. Now before you go mistakenly thinking that it's a superduperamazing deal, a couple things you should know if you don't already.

PCIIIr does fueling changes in 500rpm increments, vs. 250rpm increments for the PCIIIusb

PCIIIr allows for adjustment of fuel based on ignition timing. PCIIIusb does not.

PCIIIr uses a serial port connection, or a serial-to-usb cable if you don't have a serial port. PCIIIusb obviously uses a USB connection.

If you're still interested, PM me.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Yes I do. My current computer doesn't have a serial port anymore so it's a serial-to-usb cable.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Yep, plugs right in to the usb port on the computer, and to the serial port on the power commander.

·
Registered
833 Posts
No CD. I had one originally but no clue where it went...that was quite some time ago. The software is downloadable from Dynojet's website still as far as I know.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Okay, just let me know. I doublechecked and the software IS still available from Dynojet's website along with installation instructions complete with pictures if you need them.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I don't think $175 is unreasonable, but I guess I'll go ahead and let you have it for $150 if you still want to get it. About to throw it up on BARF and craigslist here in another week, so let me know.

BTW, how come I can't PM you?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok i will get it if you can wait til the 16th or so i get paid on the 16th and ill have the money for it unless you want to take partial payments like 2 or three payments you dont have to send it til i get it all paid off.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts