Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Annatori standalone quickshifter. Way better than PC junk anyways. Uses a strain guage instead of an on/off switch. It's basically the same as the fancy HM units that are used on 80% of the Moto2 team's bikes.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Annatori standalone quickshifter. Way better than PC junk anyways. Uses a strain guage instead of an on/off switch. It's basically the same as the fancy HM units that are used on 80% of the Moto2 team's bikes.
Ya but does it interface with the power commander for adjustments?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Cuz the dynojet one requires you to buy the ignition module as well....once you add that module in, the DJ is more $, and prone to failure often. Ask anyone who races how many times their pressure switch has ****ed off mid weekend on them.

If it were me, I would order the 1000RR, and then change the connectors if need be. I have the pricier, more adjustable HM one on my carbed R6, and it works awesome. I am going to remove it and put it on the 929.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cuz the dynojet one requires you to buy the ignition module as well....once you add that module in, the DJ is more $, and prone to failure often. Ask anyone who races how many times their pressure switch has ****ed off mid weekend on them.

If it were me, I would order the 1000RR, and then change the connectors if need be. I have the pricier, more adjustable HM one on my carbed R6, and it works awesome. I am going to remove it and put it on the 929.
I didnt know it required the ignition module, thanks for the advise!

·
Registered
825 Posts

Dynojet quickshifter does NOT require the ignition module. If you have to buy a PC first then get the new PC5 that was just released for the 929/954. The PC3 usb quickshifter only allows you to set one killtime for all gears where the PC5 allows different killtimes for each gear.

Not sure where you heard about dynojet qs failures but I have been using one of my 954 for several years and I drag race every weekend during the summer and it has yet to give me any problems after thousands of shifts.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dynojet quickshifter does NOT require the ignition module. If you have to buy a PC first then get the new PC5 that was just released for the 929/954. The PC3 usb quickshifter only allows you to set one killtime for all gears where the PC5 allows different killtimes for each gear.

Not sure where you heard about dynojet qs failures but I have been using one of my 954 for several years and I drag race every weekend during the summer and it has yet to give me any problems after thousands of shifts.
EXACTLY the info I was looking for! Thanks again

·
Registered
22 Posts
So, back to the discussion before the misinformation, who has a DynoJet quick shifter for sale? I am looking for one as well.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol, I thought you were 'back to the drawing board'? Good luck with your search, I'll look elsewhere.
Lol no biggie bro. Was just a little misinformed, turns out you don't need an ignition module so just need the quick shifter. Maybe we can share it lol good luck with your search!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts