Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to buy a 900RR engine. Mine has the magic #3 banging right now. I'm in cincinnati ohio so close to there would be good, but if your willing to ship we may be albe to work something out. Anything 900cc 93-99 would be fine depending on price, but I would prefer the regular old 893cc.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey I bought a wrecked 900rr to swap into my f2 but no time now. I will take $500 for it.. It's a 95 with good rim and back tire, swingarm, rear shock, and probably worth $100 in recycling the frame.. The guy wrecked it at 11,xxx miles. Im in Missouri though so shipping would be atleast $100. Let me know [email protected]

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am considering RB26's motor, but i'm 99.9% sure rookie year is selling stolen property. If you look up the e-mail address and phone number he has been slinging in other threads, the e-mail address is associated with stolen property threads.

Posted By rookie year
Re: WTB: 900rr motor

i have 2 engines, 95-99 each located in texas [email protected] lmk asap.

Posted By rookie year
Re: in need of 954 parts asap

call me 504-915-0341

Thus, I'm still looking for a motor that isn't stolen. Lol. Someone please help. I want the RR on the road!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 94 900rr that runs well. I bought it from a guy off craigslist who works at a salvage yard. It is from a salvaged title bike and is not stolen. I called the DMV just to make sure but the frame has 85 dollars worth of regs backed up on it. if you want to run the vins that is fine. anyway hit me up. I have some video of it running and some other missalanios (sp?) stuff. ride safe!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts