Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says. I'm looking for a tank with no dings or dents on it, scratches or colors don't bother me. I'm also looking for a black tail in perfect condition. The last item is a Targa undertail, please don't suggest any other, I've had them all, I want a targa. Color not important. Thanks! [email protected]

·
Registered
77 Posts
i know you said you want a black tail but i have a red tail with a thin long scrap but only on the sticker!!! a new sticker will cover it up fine!!!! i also have a titanium tail that came in a subframe that i bought, i haven't seen in it in a few months cuz it barred in my basement with a lot of other 929 and 954 parts!!!! i also have a all white 954 tank that came off my stunt bike that i painted all white but i needed to but my dented tank on so i can stand on it!! I'm in the process of taking pics of everything now

·
Registered
993 Posts
Are you looking to put a 954 tank on your 929? I have a 929 and I just painted a 954 tank for someone and the mountings look way different, espcially the rear since the 954 tank hinges up and it has side mountings too.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I have a black rear tail cowl that is 9.5 out of 10. It has one small scrape in the sticker from a helmet being hooked to the seat helmet lock. A new sticker would fix it if it bothers you that much. Other then that its mint....No cracks/damage

$250

1 - 7 of 7 Posts