Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

WTB: 954rr aftermarket parts

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  lanbrown 
#1 ·
if anyone has the following for a 954rr at the right price i might be interested...also if anyone knows a decent place to buy new parts that would work out too.

aftermarket full exhaust, no junk
tinted windscreen (not double bubble)
braided steel lines front only
power commander
sprocket/chain set
integrated tail light
bmc air filter
lsl frame sliders

please let me know what you have laying around.

thanks.
tom

#2 ·
Hey Tom, as far as a good Power Commander goes, go to Fuelmoto.com for it, they are priced right there and also if you ever need any maps for it they will give you them free as long as you have you reciept. just enter your info and they send you to their page with all the maps you could ask for. I got my Commander III for $229.00 give them a try, they are here in Wisconsin and they ship world-wide. Good Luck

#10 ·
1 to 2 HP loss over the stock filter. They are a waste of money on a Honda. They may work on other brands, but K&N does not actually test their filters. On the 1000RR, it took three version before they would fit in the airbox, the seals were still horrible. They actually sold these things too. That tells me, they took the stock filters and modeled theirs after it and made them a little bigger; thus they would not fit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.