Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like description says I want to buy a OEM seat cowl for a 2002 cbr 954. Color is pretty much irrelevant (unless it's some how the correct shade of silver that my tail is painted..doubtful lol) so yeah any body ? HAS TO BE OEM I bought a Chinese one and can't get it to stay closed for the life of me

Txt me at 41080084threeseven

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Already read that, thanks. The part isn't in stock anywhere iv tried all the listed dealers but that thread is from 2009. Sorry but these have been sold out for quite some time that's why I'm looking for a used one

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
could you do me a favor jdoni?

so for whatever reason i tried to join cbrforum and it wont let me create an account bc it thinks im a spammer? apparently my ip address and email arnt in their 3rd party screeners database so that some how makes me a spammer? LOL

anyway. if you are a member could you kindly forward my information to that member or send him to this link as it looks like cbr fourm will not allow me to join. no join = no reply post :( please and thank you sir

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ah shoot, oh well thank you anyway. it was the find i was looking for but looks like im not going to be able to contact them about it. its so weird how it woudlnt let me join based on my email and IP address, like i can even change my IP address lol.

well, guess that one wasnt meant to be. again, thanks anyway buddy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts