Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am after some things for my project 954.
I would prefer Australian based, but depending on costs I would potentially ship in.
Anything I get must be in great to perfect condition.

Full Exhaust System. Akro, etc. I want great quality as I came from Amuse exhausts in cars.
PC3 to go with the exhaust.
Brembo calipers front and rear.
Flush mount front indicators (the nicer ones I can find are no longer made).

I have been searching everywhere and am finding it hard to find things available in Australia so looking 2nd hand now.

Thanks for any help!

Karl

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts
I am after some things for my project 954.
I would prefer Australian based, but depending on costs I would potentially ship in.
Anything I get must be in great to perfect condition.

Full Exhaust System. Akro, etc. I want great quality as I came from Amuse exhausts in cars.
PC3 to go with the exhaust.
Brembo calipers front and rear.
Flush mount front indicators (the nicer ones I can find are no longer made).

I have been searching everywhere and am finding it hard to find things available in Australia so looking 2nd hand now.

Thanks for any help!

Karl
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Proton-500-lumen-V2-programmable-flush-mount-LED-signals-for-Honda-CBR-954RR/272543133696?fits=Model:CBR954RR|Make:Honda&hash=item3f74d63000:g:g~MAAOSwq7JUCmEa

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts
Thank you for that. I found all of the other ones that didn't look very nice but never saw these ones...I must have excluded outside of Aus.
Have you seen these one person or just something you found?
I purchased and used these on all three of my 954's, loved them. I still have them in a box somewhere, was thinking about fitting them to the rear of my current bike. I like how you can alter the flash sequence from standard to strobe, fade in and out. There's three or four from memory. The only hassle was the fitment was a tad tight in the hole, but nothing a little filing didn't fix.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for that. I found all of the other ones that didn't look very nice but never saw these ones...I must have excluded outside of Aus.
Have you seen these one person or just something you found?
I purchased and used these on all three of my 954's, loved them. I still have them in a box somewhere, was thinking about fitting them to the rear of my current bike. I like how you can alter the flash sequence from standard to strobe, fade in and out. There's three or four from memory. The only hassle was the fitment was a tad tight in the hole, but nothing a little filing didn't fix.
Well I just placed my order.
Thanks for that!
Everything always looks different on eBay so I wasn't sure what I was getting.
Seeing those on yours makes me happy.

Now to wait for them to arrive in the next month...

I have to say that, in Australia at least, getting parts for the 954 is painful considering the age.
Nowhere has parts for it, so now I am having to watch import monster which i have no idea about...

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts
Well I just placed my order.
Thanks for that!
Everything always looks different on eBay so I wasn't sure what I was getting.
Seeing those on yours makes me happy.

Now to wait for them to arrive in the next month...

I have to say that, in Australia at least, getting parts for the 954 is painful considering the age.
Nowhere has parts for it, so now I am having to watch import monster which i have no idea about...
Yeah, that's the problem when they're not new. I still Google or eBay what I'm chasing and nearly always find what I'm after.
Banggood, https://www.banggood.com/ can be worth a look sometimes.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just put an order in for a new headlight housing.
The original one had a snapped bracket on the left hand side. Had a 'custom' bracket so it was solid, but not pretty.

Almost ordered an aftermarket set with LED angel eyes, but just couldn't picture it positively on my bike.
Just didn't think it would suit the style. I'm not going for anything completely out there, just purposeful.

Just a shade under $300. Should be here next week.

On a side note, I have just been in contact with someone regarding the Brembo brake setup for the bike.
Now to show some restraint...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts