Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a Carbon fiber yoshi but open for suggestions on a possible better exhaust. Slip-on or bolt on only.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are there any other exhaust's from other years that fit this bike?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good point!This is actualy my friends bike and he is in love with Yoshi. That M4 looks really sharp on there how does it sound compared to Yoshi's.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does anyone know of a company who produces good looking/sounding carbon fiber exh. for that year?

·
Registered
663 Posts
bigzantt said:
Good point!This is actualy my friends bike and he is in love with Yoshi. That M4 looks really sharp on there how does it sound compared to Yoshi's.
Thanks a lot! If you are talking about the Yosh with the race baffle, I have never heard that on a 900RR, but from what I have heard on other bikes I think it would be louder, and more high pitched than the M4. The M4 is low and burbly, but not super loud at idle. Low and throaty at lower rpm, and she'll scream a bit up towards redline. :thumb:
I love that it sounds pretty mean, but it's not D&D annoyingly buzzy, wake-the-dead loud.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have the Yoshi CF exhaust on my bike and love it. Good power curve and loud enough to piss off the cagers yacking on their cell phones but isnt anywhere close to annoying. Its a tad bit of a deeper note than some of the others out there. Its the full exhaust and not the slip on. If you like I might be able to put together a sound clip or small video so you can hear. Let me know

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sure, if it's not too much ofcourse. Pics would be cool too

·
Registered
134 Posts
bigzantt said:
Sure no prob Ill see what I can do about sound or vid. I have a picture in my gallery but I think itsset up to be the size for Avatar. Ill get a bigger one.

·
Registered
134 Posts
bigzantt said:
Im not sure exactly how to do this attachment thing but heres a try. I have some errands to run today so Ill get you a video clip, I just hope the soud is good since ill be using my camera. Let me know if you have any questions!

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts