Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am open on colors however I am looking for a COMPLETE set in very good condition including all the plastics, head light, fuel tank, I will also need some gauges and a few other little things. I'm in CA and prefer local pick up but will consider shipping if photos are detailed.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know one of you guys has the silver and black fairing sitting in the garage waiting to go on my bike, I guess I could piece together a set let me know if you have any of these parts.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
You want to put 954 shit on a 929?

Get ready for some work...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, I'm putting a 954 that was used for track on the street again, my 929 project is all done and that bike is for sale.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK I got a 02 red and black set of lowers and the tail. I still need
1. red tank
2. headlight
3. red upper fairing and stay
4. speedo
5. mirrors
6. seat lock and cable
7. ram air covers

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still need
1. 2002 red tank
2. speedo
3. mirrors
4. ram air covers
I'm looking for good condition parts not stunt stuff. Thanks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
You still need this stuff? I have a complete '03 954 with a blown engine. Just starting to part it out. The plastic's the darker gray color, though.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still need
1. 2002 red tank
2. mirrors
3. ram air covers
4. rear seat
I'm looking for good condition parts not stunt stuff. Thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well, my tank isn't exactly perfect either. It has a little paint peeled off right around the filler cap, but its not too bad, and there are no dents. Everything else is in great shape. I'll post some pictures if I can find my camera. I paid $1500 for a whole feiring set with the tank, which was all used. I'd let it go for $1200.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well, I'm not quite ready to give up on the red because I have mint lowers and a good tail + cowl already that I'd have to sell. If you could post some pics or if its easier email me, check your pm for my email adress. I can't wait around for a red tank forever. The upper is less then $300 new though. arghhhh!!!!:pissed: Somebody please sell me your gas tank!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts