Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya buddy! I think I read from another post that you picked up yours from a guy on this forum. They seem pretty hard to find but I'm crossing my fingers. If you decide you want to sell it... Let me know! lol Thanks!

·
Registered
399 Posts
I will keep my eyes out for you! I did buy it off the guy that had it for sale on here, but I bought it off of Ebay. I really like the look of the Devil Shotgun exhaust, so no chance of me selling it that's for sure!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks BladeMan. I really like the look as well and am eager to get my hands on one. By the way your bike looks awesome! I have the OEM black and gray scheme, but your paint scheme is great. Was that a custom paint job? I like the blacked out frame as well. The tank I'm not a fan of but I know you're repainting that once you have a design figured out. It'll make the bike look even more spectacular.

·
Registered
399 Posts
DudeSpak, trust me I know the tank isn't the greatest, but It will get painted. I went on Ebay for you and found 2 or 3 for either a 954 or a 929, but no 900! I wonder how close of a fit the 954 or 929 would be? I am still looking for you! Next on my list I would like some swingarm extensions!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts