Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am in desperate need of both left and right front sets for a 929 or 954 or 900rr if it fits. i do not need the rear master cyl but do need everything else. text 9313028182

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
its for a 954.. where im from they are called frontsets or steps. but id say htey are more commonly known as rearsets.
I've only been on the forums for 2-3 years, but been riding for years. Never heard anyone in the US (or anywhere else) call them frontsets. Maybe forward controls - for cruisers.
Sounds like you guys made up your own little term. :hmm:

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
I've only been on the forums for 2-3 years, but been riding for years. Never heard anyone in the US (or anywhere else) call them frontsets. Maybe forward controls - for cruisers.
Sounds like you guys made up your own little term. :hmm:

"Rearset" means a seperate bracket to move the rider's footpegs back behind the frame rails. In the old days the rider's pegs were mounted directly to the frame below the swingarm pivot.
Nothing to do with being front or rear peg brackets.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
regardless of the local jargon, i still need the same thing.. front pegs, shift lever, rear brake pedal and all mounting hardware including heel guards..excluding rear master cyl

1 - 6 of 6 Posts