Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says: I am thinking about converting my 2001 929 for a bit more comfort and would like to purchanse a set of Heli's amd a Ventura rack (or similar) that has a back rest on it.

May also be interested in a Sargent or Corbin seat so long as they have not been lowered (I am 6'3").

Thanks.

Email me at [email protected] or PM me.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Just an fyi, the Ventura rack isn't a back rest for rider or passenger, it's a luggage system, although there is a grab rail that can be put on in place of the luggage rack. Just wanted to let you know it's not a backrest. For a luggage system, though, it works great, I have it on my 929...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got a set of Cyclecat bar risers for a 929 to sell. I had them on my 03 954. They look a lot nicer than Helibars and you can adjust the bar angle as well. They are in perfect condition, as I only had them on the bike about a month before I sold it. I didn't even use the clutch cable-- it's still in the bag. You can read more about them here: Cycle Cat Multi-Adjustable Bar Mounting System Specifications - HBR2

$290 shipped in the original box.

Let me know,

Rob

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts