Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
i got an extra. its nice if you need it its yours. also try some craftsman bolt outs they look like sockets with teeth that bit when you loosen it, or carefully use a chissle on the outter edge and tap it anti clockwise.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went and got some of those easy outs earlier today worked great now the covers all fu**ed up
I checked all valves they are in spec!!! did the pair removal oil change and new iridium plugs air filter etc.! so other than a new front tire im good to go other than the weather! :idunno:

Ogh yes and i found a coolant leak when i had the right faring off !

let me know what you want for the cover i really apperciate it!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
just shipping. send me a pm with your address i just got a new used cover and so that is how i ended up with an extra. check my thread at new pics powdercoated case covers thats a warped cover that im replacing so ill be powdercoating the new cover like that one. the new used one should be here mon or tues so ill send it when i get the cover. if you like the cap you see in the pic that has been coated ill send you that one or ill send the stock black one but i think it has some scratches. it dosent matter to me cause like i said ill be powdercoating the new one anyway so let me know how you want it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.