Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i want to start doing some track days. i recently joined NESBA and i can do 3 track days a year, within a half hour from my house. the problem inlies: i only have textile jacket and pants. i'm looking for anyone that may have a leather suit, one or two piece, (if two piece, it must have a total circumference zipper joining them) for a few hundred bucks.
i'm 6'1" tall, 230 lbs with and wear a 40 belt. my pants are 40x32. anyone have a used suit that isn't pretty, even slightly damaged, but they're willing to let go? i'd can't drop 4-5- or 600 bux right now. much appreciation in advance. post or pm me.

edit: size charts indicate that i need a size 54. ("fat ass" was the next official size....)

·
Registered
712 Posts
I just got a Teknic Chicane 2-piece suit from cycle gear for $550.00 after tax. It feels great and has the full circumference zipper. I'm sure some of the guys here will tell you that it's not Dainese quality but I assure you, it's a nice piece. I'm 6'3" 245lbs and got a size 52 It's slightly snug but I guess that's how they're supposed to be. The nice thing about cycle gear is the return policy----VERY flexible.

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
phobiaphobe said:
I'm 5'10" 170 lbs pants size 31w 31 leg. Would I fit a 44? I need leathers too.
Kawboy69 has a set at my house now that i think he will get rid of pretty cheap. It's an AGV 1 piece blue & white 40us - 50euro size. Let me know he is out of town right now if you're interested.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
to all those that replied and sent me suggestions, thank you!!
(and to the guy that said "Eat a carrot, you fat slob", i got your carrot riiiiight here. :D J/k)

a FireBlades member has contacted me and has graciously agreed to sell me a suit he has. i appreciate all the help!!

Rigor

1 - 9 of 9 Posts