Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I found a nice pair of boots to wear...tech 2 alphinestars...but I go for a ride and these things are like XBOXHUEG. I can hardly shift at all, and now I have to take them back.

I wear a size 13 shoe, funny thing is...these fit nicely with a size 11 but the toes are so big they are impossible to shift with.

Any recommendations for a good sport bike boot? Clearly these weren't made for fast agile shifts. Feels like I'm shifting with rain boots on X_X

·
Registered
940 Posts
oh well in that case just try and find some a bit smaller in the toe section like some sidi boots or something smaller

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
Always thinking outside the box.

Us blokes would have been back to the shop 100 times trying other boots on before thinking about that!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
I'm still wondering why you would accomodate an uncomfortable boot by moving the shifter.I would just want a comfortable boot.:idunno:

·
Registered
582 Posts
I wear a size 13 shoe, funny thing is...these fit nicely with a size 11 but the toes are so big they are impossible to shift with.

Boot are fine just no room!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Always thinking outside the box.

Us blokes would have been back to the shop 100 times trying other boots on before thinking about that!

:hmm: If he likes the boots then removing the shifter and moving it round a notch is the most logical thing to do :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts