Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what a dumbass move!! So I guess this means we won't see the 10R in superbike? I was really looking forward to seeing the EBoz put the smackdown on Mladin on the new bike....is it me or will the Superbike series now resemble the WSBK series with only a few manufacturers running their bikes? I really hate it for Eboz...hopefully he lands on his feet in a position to really hand it to Kawasaki.. the dude rides the hell of their crappy 7R for a couple of years and now they just boot him off the team...nice job   anyways, check it out

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
They bring out a bike that would finally be competetive, and they just give up? strange... Wonder who else will go the same way...

Z...

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that rumor has been floating around...that would be kickass....I find it very disappointing the Kawi is not running the 10R in either Superbike class(AMA or WSBK) next year....there will not be a factory supported 10R in WSBK...are the rules that effed-up that no one wants to run their liter class entries?

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
QuikMike : that rumor has been floating around...that would be kickass....I find it very disappointing the Kawi is not running the 10R in either Superbike class(AMA or WSBK) next year....there will not be a factory supported 10R in WSBK...are the rules that effed-up that no one wants to run their liter class entries?
No, they are just big pussies like yamaha...

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
ccwilli3 : So will he be on a 999R next year??
I hope so. This sucks. But in a way it is a good thing. I'm a big fan of Eric, but not of Kawi. I'd love to see him on a Honda, but a Duck would be cool too!

Sounds like Kawi kinda did him a favor by releasing him. He's good enough he'll pick up a ride somewhere.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Perhaps pre-season testing has shown the ZX10R to be a poor race bike but a good road bike? Maybe it'll be like the ZX6RR which reportedly didn't respond as well as expected to tuning which is why they've modified the internals of it's engine for this year?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts