Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an 02 954 and it has a full set of Sharkskinz race plastics. The guy I got it from said they are pretty new and have only been to the track 3 times. I need a set of plastics to get it back on the street. I also need headlight, tail light and turn signals if anyone has any. There is a scrape on the left side of the tail and one on the left fairing, but it didn't hurt the skinz, only rubbed the paint off. I can re-prime them if you'd like. If anyone is interested you can reach me on my cell at 910-813-5323. My name is Ronnie.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey - not interested in a trade but I have complete front OEM 2002 954 body work. Upper and both sides. There is minor damage to all pieces but all brackets are perfect and the damage is minimal. I bought all three pieces off of ebay and rode for a season or two with it. Was keeping them as back up but have sold the bike. Let me know if you are interested.

If you are, send me an email address and I'll forward you pics. Anything reasonable will take the parts.

Regards,
Ron

1 - 3 of 3 Posts