Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered some bulbs from them for my truck and the bike. Came professionally packaged, prices were great too! Highly recommend them for bulbs.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I ordered an HID kit for my WRX from them over two years ago. The ballast went out on one of them. They replaced it for free, no questions asked; I didn't even have to send the broken one in. Other than that the HID's have been great. Very good to deal with.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
I bought a socket set from K-Mart. only $14.99 and they even delivered them right into my hand at the checkout when I handed my money over..

Z...

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
How come when I click on the website address in the topic line of this thread, I keep getting this useless thread instead of the actual website?

·
Registered
259 Posts
This is my first post in a really long time. High fives all around....

The only problem with HID's is that what if the US of A outlaws them and I have them in my car and bike? Do I have to rip them out?

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Heavy-Dee : What kinda bulbs did you get?
They're super whites, one step below HID's. The color temp's supposed to be 4000k, lowest HID is 4100k. Haven't installed them yet(truck or bike) but I had very similar ones in my 929 and it was like having the sun for a headlight. Very crisp and bright. Used to have people flash their lights at me thinking I had brights on

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They're not HID's, a step below. Color temperature was 4500k. I think it was ~$20 plus shipping for the pair. Better then the dealer's $40

1 - 12 of 12 Posts