Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
I have been keeping an eye on this whole thing...but what I wonder about is -why. I mean...10 Mill...right? But, I guess this whole thing cost a few bucks to get the whole plane built. I know they are still going to come out on top...but jeeze. So we now have a private group that went to space...but what does this mean for us? I mean, in the end...what does this prove? Anything?

Don't get me wrong, I think it is great, and I am all for new tech...but some one needs to fill me in.

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
showmethebombs said:
I have been keeping an eye on this whole thing...but what I wonder about is -why. I mean...10 Mill...right? But, I guess this whole thing cost a few bucks to get the whole plane built. I know they are still going to come out on top...but jeeze. So we now have a private group that went to space...but what does this mean for us? I mean, in the end...what does this prove? Anything?

Don't get me wrong, I think it is great, and I am all for new tech...but some one needs to fill me in.
I think most people are facinated with the idea of actually being able to go to space. Lets face it not everyone can make it to be astronaught (or however you spell it) This give the common person (I am sure rich common person) the ability to be able to actually be able to go to space. Other then that :idunno:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts