Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have it? xbox live? The game came with 2 months 'live' free. Had to get it since I was such a counterstrike fiend a while back.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a lot of fun to me after being addicted to the comp version for so long. Now all I need is DSL or cable and I'm set. :freebird: :D

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
ConqSoft said:
I heard that Counterstrike wasn't any good, so I haven't tried it yet. I may rent it to check it out.
It's along the lines of Unreal, except it's more realistic :idunno: I don't see the big hoot about it.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Has a cool feature that you can play the songs you have uploaded on the box.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
firedawgon929 said:
Has a cool feature that you can play the songs you have uploaded on the box.
You guys are suckers :D It can't be beat on the PC and it's still going strong. 1st person shooters are PC territory. If you've got a machine and the game, get a hold of me. We cut heads every Wednesday night.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
booth23 said:
You guys are suckers :D It can't be beat on the PC and it's still going strong. 1st person shooters are PC territory. If you've got a machine and the game, get a hold of me. We cut heads every Wednesday night.
I don't have high-speed and my pc is so old it had window$ 98 when I got it so your going to have to stick to picking on 12 year olds that speak the kind of language that would make a sailor blush. :smilebig:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts