Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals, I have a great line on a Zena XE15 bike lock. Everything on the site give fits for new honda's ie. cbr1000. Will it fit a 954? Anyone have any experience with the brand. A little help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I have a Zena, not sure of the model but it looks the same after I Googled your model. No problem at all on my 05RR but I do have a tip. Use it on your rear disc because if you forget (even with the alarm) or somebody else rolls the bike forward, you'll break your front fender. On the rear it won't damage anything. Also a tether line up to your handle grip will remind you it's on the disc so you don't try to drive away. Could get embarassing.

I do find it sucks batteries pretty good too. Keep spares with you.

I took a look and it's actually if you roll the bike backwards it will break the front fender.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hey guys and gals, I have a great line on a Zena XE15 bike lock. Everything on the site give fits for new honda's ie. cbr1000. Will it fit a 954? Anyone have any experience with the brand. A little help would be appreciated.
I've had the XE15 for 3 years now. Was a bit nervous about it fitting my VFR VTEC so used the template & the dimension info they provide on their website. I was worrying over nothing!
It no only fitted the bike without any probs. I now use it on RR8 & Yam XT660.
As long as you don't have solid and wide discs like on a car, you'll be fine.
Great product

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.