Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Hmmm, I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing for me....
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Maybe I'm just rubbish at playing games with the touch pad on my laptop.. :hmm: I wonder if I would get better scores with a mouse?

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
2872 and I will never play that again thank you.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: :plus1: Me neither :rotfl::rotfl:
Ahh, where's your Xmas spirit?

A few years ago, we bought my father-in-law a remote controlled fart machine for Xmas. He taped it under some old bloke's chair that was coming round for dinner. Halfway through, he started firing some off - the poor old boy didn't know what was going on! His wife was digging him in the ribs to get him to stop! Made me laugh.... :evilaugh:

·
Registered
5,320 Posts

A few years ago, we bought my father-in-law a remote controlled fart machine for Xmas. He taped it under some old bloke's chair that was coming round for dinner. Halfway through, he started firing some off - the poor old boy didn't know what was going on! His wife was digging him in the ribs to get him to stop! Made me laugh.... :evilaugh:
:rotfl: Well the story about your father-in-law is funny, and puts me in the spirit:D:thumb:, but the game that you posted can be a time consuming monster, and I won't let it happen.:D:rotfl:

·
Registered
20,979 Posts

:evilaugh:
Ahhh, just one more go..... :poke:
:eek: It's the devil talking I tell you !!! :evilaugh::evilaugh::evilaugh:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts