Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
those of you who use xt timers, do you have the USB interface? Do you use it? Is it usefull? Is it worth it to get the cable.

That's all!

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
When I first bought mine I used it to download my times after a couple of track days and import the data into Excel. It was kind of cool to graph it, but I haven't used it since. Save your money...

·
Registered
103 Posts
MedTechRR said:
those of you who use xt timers, do you have the USB interface? Do you use it? Is it usefull? Is it worth it to get the cable.

That's all!
Technically, it's not just a cable. You get a USB cable that plugs into a IR receiver, plus you need the software to make it all work.

It allows you to save everything to the PC. The timer itself holds a lot, but only has so much memory & will eventually fill up, and you can only view one lap at a time, in sequence, from an event. Sending the data to the PC allows you to group & graph your laps, and export everything to an Excel spreadsheet.

I got mine in the package deal late last fall, and have only used it for one track day so far.

It should be nice to be able to have a graphic representation of how much I improve as I do more track days, schools, etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts