Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in albany new york , and was just coming home in the confort controlled enviroment of my crew cab chevy while my kid was watching big daddy in the back seat and i see what appears to be a single headlight coming at me, first i think this guys gonna get a dwi tonight driving with a headlight out... to what do my ears hear.... its a piped out bike(loud).... and i look up at the cdphp billboard with the temp on it... yeppers that guy i riding around in 15 degree weather... and getting colder... on the highway at approx 60-70 mph... well lets just say he was cold when he got where he was going.... :idunno: what makes these fools operate?

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
playinwitya said:
I live in albany new york , and was just coming home in the confort controlled enviroment of my crew cab chevy while my kid was watching big daddy in the back seat and i see what appears to be a single headlight coming at me, first i think this guys gonna get a dwi tonight driving with a headlight out... to what do my ears hear.... its a piped out bike(loud).... and i look up at the cdphp billboard with the temp on it... yeppers that guy i riding around in 15 degree weather... and getting colder... on the highway at approx 60-70 mph... well lets just say he was cold when he got where he was going.... :idunno: what makes these fools operate?
heated clothing and huge huge balls (I was gonna say brass balls but they'd be cold)

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
asiliat said:
when you don't have a car, and you really need to go somewhere....

That or it's a new rider.
The latter would be my guess. I rode my first bike when it was obscenely cold.

These days, if it's not 60 or better, I don't venture out on two wheels unless I'm riding through weather on a road trip.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
I guess I can say I rode me zx6r 12 months of the year but from nov throught he middle of march just on unusually warm days. not doing that with the blade though, its on stands and its gonna stay on them till its warm. all the levers and pegs are off now so I even if I wanted to ride I'd have to put them back together and back on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts