Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice ride. Must've gotten a good deal. GM is dying to sell cars these days. Quite a few incentives going on no?

HD
friends and family pricing plus 2,500 off. He lost $$. We seen the actual invoice. Plus we buy alot of trucks from that dealer for the company

Allright!! No FORD.. Congrats....
I am not brand loyal at all, I looked at Dodge Ford and Chevy as well as Toyota. Toyota did not have too much to offer in the selection to show.

·
Registered
476 Posts
friends and family pricing plus 2,500 off. He lost $$. We seen the actual invoice. Plus we buy alot of trucks from that dealer for the company

I am not brand loyal at all, I looked at Dodge Ford and Chevy as well as Toyota. Toyota did not have too much to offer in the selection to show.
What about Nissan. :idunno:

I think the Titan has the best performance numbers when you compare them. Thats why I got it.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Nissan?

Concealled my friend
He's not lying either

:rant:what the hell those are my laughs. I made the joke first.
:rotfl: Yup.... but I got the joke at the second try. :rotfl:

What about Nissan. :idunno:

I think the Titan has the best performance numbers when you compare them. Thats why I got it.
Titan is a great truck.. that may be my next purchase..

1 - 20 of 47 Posts