·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
oooh. I like it way better than the other :thumb:

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #603
Ok, what gives? Why is YouTube sending me a video that I may be interested in. When I click it open I see a certain 1999 racer build on track...
:rotfl:

That's right, it actually happened!!!!!!

I started a thread on that day, check Active Topics for the thread about Canaan Motorsports Park :cool:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nice build thread fella, read from start to finish in the last 2 days. Theres a lesson for all in here, just stick with the plan and eventually it'll all come good.

·
Registered
51 Posts
It's almost like a patient coming out of ICU and having the life support removed due to a miraculous recovery.......relating that to Agent 99 being "let down back to earth", by no longer being suspended by tie downs!!!!!!

Ian, were those your trackday training wheels on the wall?:devil

Sorry, couldn't resist. Nice man cave by the way.:grin

·
7,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #606
Nice build thread fella, read from start to finish in the last 2 days. Theres a lesson for all in here, just stick with the plan and eventually it'll all come good.
Ian, were those your trackday training wheels on the wall?:devil

Sorry, couldn't resist. Nice man cave by the way.:grin
Hey thanks exup, to be honest, I was hoping you saw some of my work, but was expecting all the pictures to be gone, surprisingly enough as I saw your reply, the pics are all THERE! sweet! Photobucket had killed the links a few years ago. nice to see they're back, even of they're watermarked.

Thanks for the kind words.

Check out my 93 cafe build. It's more interesting :wink

·
7,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #608
Amazing write up Ian, I love the coil mod, I'll be looking into this in the future as I was eyeing up uprated coils.
Thank you! Liam, did the pictures look clear, or blurred/watermarked by Photobucket? Been fighting them for a year now 👎🏻

601 - 612 of 612 Posts